RED



23 October 2010
Today's plan is go to college for studying BUSINESS!
I will sit for Paper 1 this coming Wednesday..
BUT
I go to Times Square AGAIN with Mun Yi!
we want go to watch movie"RED"
"Retired Extremely Dangerous"
WOW,a great movie..
Unfortunately,
I was late!
HAIZ!!!
Then wo go Bar。B。Q Plaza having our lunch!!
And i found out Mun Yi got 2 funny secret again!!
HAHAHAHA!!
But, I cant tell anyone..
I just upload some picture only..
Because I lazy upload all..
The food quite nice..
And I decide I will go again..
HAHA!!
After eating,we want go back to college..
BUT Mun YI say got one shop that all the salers are handsome boy..
Then , we go to "see see"
HAHAHA!!
At the end, I bought one shoes again!!


I think quite nice lar...
Loving IT!

At college,
AGAIN..
Got actor and actress shooting nearby our college..
BUT
is INDIAN MOVIE!!
The photo I take I lazy want to upload at here..
That's all..
BYE BYE!!

















1 comment:

  1. BUT Mun YI say got one shop that all the salers are handsome

    =____=

    ReplyDelete