No Title

I also dun knw what the hell to me this few days
Iszit too tired to overcome all obstacles?
I also dun knw.
Can someone help me or nt?
I really feel myself useless now.
How?
I need to control my mind.
Change the way i thinking
Change the way i talking
Change the way i hurt myself
Change Change Change!
I hope badly i can change.
Then maybe all the things around me will also not same .


I will go back my hometown soon
Really cant wait the day.
But now, somethings happen and spoilt my mood.
I wish not let my mum and dad saw my pity face
I dun want make them worry about me.
Independence, i need to get u.

Last few days my mood really sibeh down.
I also dun knw why..
Suicide come out from my mind.
"Bye Bye world, I want suicide"
This few words, i also dun knw how can i type it out.
One of my collegemate said somethings
Make me still cant forget about it.
He said:
"我知道在这个世界上有一个人在等着我..
但我不知道我在等谁,
为了这个,我每天努力的活着..
不要轻易说结束自己的生命,生命是很珍贵的"
So, I also cant give up.
Somethings still need me to solve
Somethings still need me to explore
So, i need to fulfill my life with rainbow period.


From now, I will say..
我知道我在等谁,但他不知道我在等他。
所以,我必须努力的活着。
让他知道世界上有一个人在等着他。

No comments:

Post a Comment