Wasting Time

Next Wednesday I will sit for Business Paper 1
BUT
Last week till now,I still haven touch the book
WHY?
Laziness around me!
HOW COME?
Maybe I will go back Sarawak soon..
Then no mood study gua.
HAIZ!
Do nothing right now!
Write som
ething about pass few weeks..


11 October 2010..
I sit for Law Paper 1
The day before this,
I stay at Mun Yi's house..
ERM
Can say like this..
I go her house for more concentrating on study will on me..
BUT
Maybe i too excited want sit for FIRST paper for
CAMBRIDGE A-LEVEL
Then, I cant concentrated!
BUT,At Least
I finished all topics I needed to study!
OH YA!
Forget to write!
The day before LAW PAPER 1,
Me and MUN YI
Go to watch DETECTIVE DEE!!
WOW!!
HOW DARE US!
I LOVE the actor very much!
His name is 邓超!

13 October 2010
Go to Times Square AGAIN!
Just for Lunch..
Sheet Mun Yi say she want to buy shoes!
My heart "touch"
THEN
I also buy.
NOT ONLY 1
BUT 2!


HOW?

21 October 2010
Yesterday went to watch CHILD' EYES with my friend,Wen Bin!
Because of Mun Yi not dare watch horrible movie,
THEN
only me and my friend watch!
The Movie quite nice..
That's all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment