MY BIG FAMILY...

20 July 2010
when i finish my business class ,
i stay at college's library..
coz later need go to airport fetch my sister..
Can imagine or not...
i spend only 4 hours and i FINISH my two econs assignment..
how come..? haha.. ( with the help of Lobster& Judy's assignment)..
21 July 2010

wake up so early
coz need to send my sis go to shah alam convention centre..
she has raptai for her convo..
after that,
need to rush to airport again to fetch my dad, mum and bro...
how come ktm at kl can so "padat" like sardin tin..?
i almost cannot breathe properly
because too many people all in one ktm..
haiz...
i swear..
i will never use ktm again if there is too many ppl...
finally, i meet my mum them at KLIA airport..
just then, i bring my bro go to THE TUN HUSSIEN ONN EYE HOSPITAL..
Because of no appointment,
so, need wait until friday just can see for doctor..
shit.. need wait again.. my mum and dad .. my bro and mum..
at night, need to go to KLIA again to fetch my sis come from singapore..
damn shit wait her for so long time..
coz she sesat at the airport..and..
she said one thing make me so angry!!!
WHY YOUR FACE BECOME MORE FAT AND FATTER..?
22 July 2010
wake up at 4.30 am ,
and prepared for going to shah alam..
but, when i arrive at lrt station ,
i just know that lrt will only start at 5.45 am..
and i miss the train go to shah alam..
damn shit lrt..
so, finally we go there by taxi...
more comfortable..
but expensive lar..
hahaha..
when arrive at my sis convo place,
wow.. so many(云吞=wan tan)..
know what i mean..?
that why government only sponser wan tan for education lar..
my father said in 100% of people..chinese just only 0.05%.. FLOWER FOR MY SIS WITH CHIPMUNKS..
I NOT GOT INSIDE THE PIC..COZ I M THE CAMERAWOMAN.. HAHAHA MY BRO AND SIS
MY SIS AND HER FREN.. HAHAHA HAHAHA..
BRO..
IMAGINE IT..
my sis said she become more hungry when saw so many wan tan,,
hahaha,funny.. lol..
after the convo, my dad and mum want go to genting..
so, they used taxi which cost RM 90 to genting..
i told to my father..thats very expensive..
and you know what he said..?
he said just normal mar.. only RM 90..*pengsan*
after me and my sis finish up the work...
we also go to genting by taxi which only cost RM 60.. MY SIS AND MUM.. WAIT ME AND SIS FOR SO LONG TIME
LOOKING FOR WHAT TO PLAY..?
STUPID..
MY SIS SAID SHE WANT ANGKAT THE TRAIN WOR..CAN SHE..?

STUPID ACTION..
WHAT YOU WANT DOING..?
wow...u know..
taxi at genting all eat orang punya money one..
we want back to kelana jaya at 02.35 am..
he said need RM 130 wor..
shit lar..LCLY..
need RM 130?
just go to rompak bank enough edy..

23 July 2010

today woke up lore late than the day before..
coz my bro only need go to see doctor at 10.00 am..
you know..
at lrt asia jaya station there got 1 nasi lemak stall very nice one..
go to try it if got chance..
me, my sis and mum scold ny the doctor..
he already 15 years old ,
not only 5 years old..
he can talk by hiself..
hahaha...
coz we too talkative when doctor ask my bro some questions..
at night, we go to petaling street..
when my sis saw my college, she said ..
wow.. ur college so "big"..
and when we had our dinner inside the petaling street,
my bro ask me..
how come u can everyday eat in such this dirty place..?
=____=

24 July 2010
haiz..
my mum them go back to sarawak today..
very sad..
i nearly cry out when i saw my mum dad bro go into departure mall..
that time i thinking of..
WHY I NEED GO TO HERE STUDY..?
WHY NOT JUST STUDY AT SARAWAK THERE..?
WHY??? WHY?????

26 July 2010

today is MunYi's birthday..
but i haven prepared for her birthday gift..
but i will give her a surprise later on..
haha..
just wait for it..

27 July 2010
很伤很伤... 说什么感情都是假的..
为何当初要开始..
一切都变了....
环境变了..
朋友变了..
连你也变了..
累了, 真的累了..
才选择放手的..
以后。。永远都不会..了..

才没去上课几天, 为何全部人都变了..?
变得...
咳..

1 comment:

  1. 离乡背井就是这样,每当要离开自己的家乡或者心爱的人时,就会开始想为什么要离开自己家这么远的地方读书。
    不过,我们有机会成长,比别人更快长大,看到的事物更多,所以还是往好的方面想啦。
    感情没了,还有朋友。没听说过吗?朋友一个就好,知己一个就好,一个刚刚好。你要诉苦,我永远都会倾听!18岁罢了,还很青春,一切顺其自然吧!

    And ur sisters are so cute! hahahahaha

    Ok, i will wait for your SURPRISE!

    ReplyDelete